Due to the coronavirus pandemic, they have rescheduled the Minghini's General Contractor Gold Sponsored Joy Reed Memorial 18th Annual MOW Golf Fundraiser benefiting Meals on Wheels of Berkeley County, WV to Wednesday, August 26th at 1 p.m. at the beautiful The Woods Golf Resort.
They're adding two new sponsorship opportunities this year:
A) Tournament Sponsor ($5,000) - Thank You Minghini's!!
B) Dinner Sponsor ($800) - Your name and logo will be prominently displayed and reflected with each meal at the dinner following the day of fun on the golf course.
They will continue to offer the following sponsor and player opportunities, providing a variety of options to assist them in their mission:
1) Corporate Sponsorship ($500) - includes 4 golfers and an oversized tee sign
2) Tee Sponsorship ($100) - includes tee sign
3) Items Suitable for Golfer Goodie Bags - pencils, pens, golf balls or tees, etc.
4) Donation of an Item Suitable for a Door Prize
5) Donation of an Item Suitable for the Silent Auction
6) Join Them as a Golfer ($70)
Please make checks payable to: Meals on Wheels Golf and mail to: Meals on Wheels, 116 East King Street, Martinsburg, WV 25401. If you have an item to donate, please contact a member of the golf committee and they'll stop by to pick it up. If you have any questions, please contact Dianne Waldron - Program Manager at 304/263-6622, or any member of the golf committee listed below.:
The MOW Golf Committee:
Frank Ceravalo (304-267-2891); Betty Fulk (304-229-5026); Jim Perrell (304-263-3497); Jonathan Brown (304-267-2701); Pat Keegan (304-754-7940); Jim Reed (304-264-2444)