Road closures for Rockin’ Independence Eve
Beginning at 3:00 pm:
- o Boscawen Street from Indian Alley to Cameron Street
- o Woodstock Lane from Pleasant Valley Road to East Lane. No westbound traffic permitted (local resident traffic only).
- o East Lane from Cork to Philpot
Beginning at 7:30 pm:
- o Kent Street from Boscawen Street to Piccadilly Street
- o Boscawen Street from Cameron to East Lane (local resident traffic only)
Beginning at 9:00 pm:
- o Piccadilly Street from Cameron Street to Kent Street beginning at 9:00 pm. No eastbound traffic permitted.
The fireworks display will begin at approximately 9:20 p.m. and all streets will reopen at the conclusion of the show once all pedestrian traffic has cleared.
Rooftops of the downtown garages will be closed to pedestrian and vehicular traffic during the fireworks. Viewing the fireworks from the garage rooftops is prohibited. All traffic leaving the George Washington Autopark must turn north on Kent Street. The Kent Street entrance will remain open.
For more on Rockin' Independence Eve Go Here.