If you’re shopping for kitchen appliances, Black Friday is a great time to save because there are deals on everything and some sales are already happening, so you can shop now. Here are some of the best deals around, according to Delish magazine.
- Best Buy - Some deals are live online now, like their KitchenAid Professional 500 Series Stand Mixer for only $230, down from $500. They’re also selling a Chefman Air Fryer for $30, originally $60.
- Costco - Members can snag an Instant Pot Nova Plus Pressure Cooker for $35 off and save $10 on a Cuisinart Vertical Belgian Waffle Maker.
- Kohl's - Black Friday sales are happening at Kohl’s online now and beginning in stores at 5 p.m. on Thanksgiving. Some of their best deals are KitchenAid Stand Mixers for $199 and a Ninja Blender Kitchen System for $130, down from $220.
- Lowe's - They’re offering up to 40% off select appliances with their Black Friday deals and that means you can get a Whirlpool Over-the-Range Microwave for just $239 instead of $400.
- Macy's - Save big on small appliances in stores and online, including 70% off Martha Stewart Collection Cast Iron Cookware.
- Target - Their post-Thanksgiving sales will include a Ninja Coffee Bar for just $100, half off the original $200 price and a K-Mini Single-Serve Coffee Maker down from $80 to $50.
- Walmart - Find Black Friday deals like a 17-piece Pioneer Woman Cookware Set for $59 and a Black & Decker Quiet Blender for only $20.