Florida Man Gets Flesh Eating Bacteria From Landscaping!

It all started with what seemed like an insect bite. No big deal right?? Wrong! Wear those gardening gloves and protect yourself!

Doctors had to perform surgery on him after days with the infection. John Blanchard was told he contracted cellulitis. Doctors described it as a flesh-eating bacterial infection. If untreated, it could spread to deeper tissues and cause a more serious case of fasciitis.

Read more here.

 

title

Content Goes Here