While social media is now part of our daily life, you can take a vacation from it and still survive!
Taking a step back for a month, as some experts now recommend, has five great benefits. Think about them if you’re on the fence about taking a step back.
- It can improve your psychological wellness.
- It can reduce negative self talk.
- It’s enough time to re-evaluate your relationship with social media.
- It allows you to focus on yourself.
- You can take time to re-evaluate your online behavior and persona.