We all want more bang for our buck at the grocery store and you need to be armed with info to make that happen.
Coupons are a well known hack, but what about the best days to shop for deals? That would be Wednesday, but if you can’t shop mid-week, try Saturday.
“Today” rounded up some store specific hacks for you to save the most money. Give these a try:
- Whole Foods gives you a 10-percent discount for buying a whole case of an item.
- You save more at Costco by being an active member.
- Take advantage of 10 for 10 sales. Kroger gives you the $1 price no matter how many you buy.
- Buying private label brands saves you money. Trader Joe’s is a great place to do that, as is Aldi.
- Target gives you more savings with it’s Cartwheel app.
- Walmart uses a coupon overage towards the rest of your grocery bill.