Despite it still being summer, Starbucks plans to bring back the Pumpkin Spice Latte on Tuesday, while Dunkin’ has already brought back their Pumpkin Spice menu.
While that may seem ridiculously early, a lot of people are perfectly fine with it. In fact, it seems most folks would rather the PSL never go away, with a new survey finding that 79% of people say they’d be willing to sign a petition to have pumpkin spice flavor available all year.
Coffee is by far folks’ favorite pumpkin spice item, with 77% of people saying it’s their fave, but coffee certainly isn’t the only pumpkin flavored thing out there.Other pumpkin-spice flavor favorites include:
- Cookies (46%)
- Cereal (45%)
- Marshmallows (40%)
- Donuts (37%)
- Yogurt (34%)
- Cream cheese (34%)
- Coffee creamer (33%)
- Tea (30%)
So, how much do people really love pumpkin spice? Well, 41% of people say they’d be willing to stand in line at DMV once a month if it meant enjoying pumpkin spice for life, while 35% would be willing to name their child “Pumpkin Spice” and 30% would sit in traffic two hours every day.
Source: SWNS Digital
A poll of 2,000 Americans by OnePoll/ Green Mountain Coffee Roasters reveals what people who enjoy pumpkin spice treats say they would give up to get pumpkin spice coffee for life:
- 41% would give up carbs
- 41% would give up alcohol
- 41% would give up chocolate
- 40% say they'd take a red-eye flight once a week just to have pumpkin spice coffee for life
- 35% say they would named their child "Pumpkin Spice" if it meant being able to have pumpkin spice coffee for life
- 30% say they'd sit in traffic for two hours every day
- 28% say they would stand in line at the DMV once a month
Are you a fan of pumpkin spice?