“Time” magazine has just come out with their list of the 100 Most Influential Companies of 2023. It features “a diverse group of 100 businesses helping chart an essential path forward” and highlights the “leaders shaping our future.”
The list features many well-known companies and breaks them down into different categories:
- The “Leaders” group includes Patagonia, Duolingo, SpaceX, Chipotle and Kim Kardashian’s shapewear brand SKIMS.
- OpenAI, Canva, Stability AI, Discord and Hoka are in the “Disruptors.”
- The “Innovators” category is made up of companies including Crocs, Formula One, The North Face, Therabody and Taco Bell.
- Disney, IBM, Live Nation Entertainment, Mattel, Kickstarter, TikTok, Samsung, Apple, Microsoft and CVS Health are all in the “Titans” category.
Highlights from the list:
- The Most Influential Companies of 2023 features more companies in Artificial Intelligence than ever before. More than 12% of companies on the list are in the AI industry, including OpenAI, Google DeepMind, Hugging Face and Runway.
- This year more than 15% of the companies are in Sustainability, like Patagonia, The North Face, Land O’Lakes, Schneider Electric and Aclima.
- Over half of the companies on the list have less than 1,000 employees and 42% have less than 500.
Check out the complete list here