Family Holds A Funeral For Son, Then He Suddenly Wakes Up In His Casket

People were stunned when a 17-year-old boy who’d been presumed dead by parents and relatives awoke in his casket on the way to his own funeral.

Kumar Marewad was bitten by a stray dog about a month ago in India. The bite caused a viral infection, leading Kumar to come down with a high fever.

His condition continued to worsen at the hospital and was put on a ventilator. He was eventually taken off life support. Doctors told Kumar’s family he would not survive.

- Emerald Pellot, Little Things

 
 
BC

BC

Listen to BC on Shenandoah Country Q102 Weekdays from 3-7pm on our iHeartRadio App!

title

Content Goes Here