Copperhead Latches Onto Woman's Foot in Restaurant

A woman experienced the last thing you'd expect when eating at a LongHorn Steakhouse: Getting bitten by a copperhead snake! 

Copperheads are venomous and this 8-inch snake was still latched on to her foot after she first felt a sharp pain. "My fingers wrapped around the bottom of my foot; that's when I felt what turned out to be a snake wiggling in my fingers," the mother of two tells WTOP.  By the way, she was wearing sandals.

 
BC

BC

Listen to BC on Shenandoah Country Q102 Weekdays from 3-7pm on our iHeartRadio App!

title

Content Goes Here