Fans of spicy food, you’ve probably tested your limits with heat-filled dishes in the past, but you might not know there are lots of tasty and heat-filled options at some of your favorite fast food restaurants. This fast food heat may not knock you off your chair, but it’s still fiery and flavorful. Here are some of the best hot and spicy fast food items to try.
- Steak Reaper Ranch Fries and burritos from Taco Bell- They recently added Steak Reaper Ranch Fries to menus and they pack the heat, thanks to the Reaper Ranch sauce, which is made with Carolina reaper peppers. And you can have the fries rolled into a burrito.
- Nashville Hot Chicken From KFC- These chicken tenders are coated in a blend of spicy cayenne and smoked paprika.
- Spicy Chicken Sandwich from Chick-fil-A- It looks almost exactly like their classic chicken sandwich, but you’ll feel the heat. And you can add buffalo sauce to kick up the fire factor.
- Fiery Doritos Locos Tacos at Taco Bell- You can see the bright red taco shell from a mile away, which is like a warning that this taco is full of fiery flavor.
- Jalapeño Bites from Arby’s- The combo of cream cheese stuffed into a green jalapeño isn’t overpowering, it’s just enough to make your mouth tingle.
- A bacon jalapeño burger from Wendy’s- The smoky jalapeño sauce and pickled jalapeños will leave you feeling the heat.
- A Fiery Chicken Sandwich from Carl’s Jr.- With plenty of jalapeños and pepper jack cheese, this spicy sandwich packs a punch.