Want to save some time in the kitchen? Try these snack hacks to make cooking easier and faster when your next craving hits.
- Use the waffle maker to make cookies- Pop break-and-bake dough into the waffle maker for cookies with crispy edges and they bake in less time than it takes to preheat the oven.
- It works for tater tots too- Waffle makers also cook frozen tots in a flash.
- Get perfectly scoopable ice cream by putting it in the fridge before serving- Instead of setting it on the counter to thaw, stick it in the fridge for 30 minutes before scooping and it’ll be evenly softened.
- Skip the blender and make spiked slushies by freezing Capri Suns- Just cut the top off and add your favorite booze.
- You can cook bacon, potatoes, and even pasta in the microwave- You don’t need a stove for these, check out cooktimes and ratios here.
- Bake an easy cake with just three ingredients -You can make a Three-Ingredient Nutella Cake with Nutella, eggs, and flour.
- Three words: triple-decker cookies- Create the ultimate treat by sandwiching Oreos between two scoops of break-and-bake cookie dough.
- And you can make Flamin’ Hot Shots with Cheetos and tequila- Kick up the heat at your next party with these Flamin' Hot Tequila Shots.