Anthony Bourdain’s Personal Items Are Hitting The Auction Block

For years,Anthony Bourdain brought the world and its food into homes across the country.

Now, fans can own a part of his journey as more than 200 of Anthony's personal belongings will be up for auction from October 9th to 30th. Items include paintings to a custom made Bob Kramer chef's knife, which he loved.

According to a spokeswoman for Lark Mason Associates, the collection is expected to raise around $400,000. The knife, which was a prized possession, is expected to pull in the most money.

Anthony's estranged wife Ottavia Busia and daughter Ariane will split 60% of the proceeds, while the other 40% goes to the Culinary of Institute of America’s Anthony Bourdain Legacy Scholarship.

Source:People

Chris & Rosie

Chris & Rosie

Listen to the Chris and Rosie Show on Shenandoah Country Q102 Weekdays from 6-10am on our iHeartRadio App! Read more

title

Content Goes Here