If you’re a fan of TVs Ewing family, then it’s time to start planning a special getaway.
The home of J.R. Ewing and clan is now open for overnight stays. Southfork Ranch, which was featured in the opening credits and certain outdoors shots on “Dallas” is now open to everyone . . . as long as you have money.
For almost $2,000 you can have full access to the mansion, that has been a tourist attraction for years. Here’s what you get in your overnight stay:
- Access to the entire house and pool
- Optional trail ride
- Sleepover in the famous bedrooms of J.R. Ewing, Bobby Ewing and Lucy Ewing
- Private tour of the mansion and ranch
- Champagne and hors d’oeuvres followed by “J.R.’s Steak Dinner”
- Screenings of “Dallas” in the Ewing living room with popcorn and snacks
- A home-cooked Texas breakfast at the Ewing family poolside patio table
- Official Southfork wine glass souvenir
Source:Good Morning America