‘Tis the season for all things creepy and scary, but it’s also a great time for specials at some of your favorite chain restaurants. From doughnuts to margaritas to Jack-o’-Lantern pizzas, this is where to score the Halloween deals this month.
- Applebee’s- October’s dollar drink is the Vampire Cocktail, made with rum, strawberry, passion fruit, dragon fruit, and pineapple juice. It’s even topped with vampire fangs and a cherry.
- Baskin-Robbins - “Candy Mashup” is their flavor of the month and it’s filled with treats, including Snickers and caramel cups. They also have ice cream specials including “The Fright Night Scoop,” which features Candy Mashup topped with Halloween sprinkles and a spooky white chocolate zombie hand.
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.- Dress up as your favorite character from the movie “Forrest Gump” and upload a photo to Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.’s Facebook page with the hashtag #ForrestGumpLookAlike and you could win a gift card for $50, $100, or $200. And kids eat free with an adult entree purchase on Halloween.
- Chili’s- They’re pouring up a $5 Fangtastic ‘Rita all month long and this festive cocktail is made with Lunazul Blanco Tequila, Cointreau, Monin Blood Orange, fresh sour and comes with fangs biting onto the glass.
- Dunkin’- The Spider Donut is back for Halloween and some of their classic donuts will be festively decorated for the holiday in orange and black.
- IHOP -The breakfast chain has five different “Addams Family”-themed creations, including Wednesday’s Web-Cakes, now through November 3rd.
- Krispy Kreme- This month, they’ve got three scary monster-themed doughnuts to satisfy your sweet tooth. And if you come by wearing your costume on Halloween, you’ll get a free doughnut of your choice.
- Papa John’s- Staying in this Halloween? Celebrate with their Jack- o'-lantern pizza, a large, thin-crust pepperoni pie in the shape of a carved pumpkin.You can order this pizza online or via their Papa Rewards app for $11 using the code JACKOLANTERN.
- Wendy’s- Their Boo! Books are back on sale for $1 and each one comes with five coupons for a free Jr. Frosty.