The holiday season is officially here at Starbucks. The coffee giant has finally revealed their annual holiday cups, which will be available in stores today. This year Starbucks will have four different cups, which the company says will “evoke mini moments of joy for our customers and partners – it’s fun, festive and uniquely Starbucks.”
This year’s cups include:
- Polka Dots– The traditional Starbucks red cup, with green polka dots and the Starbucks siren logo.
- Merry Dance– A white cup covered with red and green letters that spell out “Merry Coffee” repeatedly.
- Merry Stripes– A dark green cup with small white lettering that wraps around the cup and again spells out “Merry Coffee”
- Candy Cane Stripes– A red and white striped cup, as the Starbuck woodmark “falls like snow” in green lettering against the stripes.
- Also starting today, Starbucks will be launching five new holiday drink flavors, Peppermint Mocha, Toasted White Chocolate, Caramel Brulee Latte, Chestnut Praline Latte, and Eggnog Latte, as well as new holiday-inspired food, including Holiday Turkey & Stuffing Panini, Cranberry Bliss Bar, Snowman Cookie, Peppermint Brownie Cake Pop, and Snowman Cake Pop.
- ONE MORE THING! Starbucks is giving away limited-edition reusable red cups today to anyone who orders a holiday beverage. Those cups will also get folks 50-cents off any grande holiday beverage after 2 pm through January 7th.
- And . . . apparently fans aren't exactly happy that Starbucks doesn't seem to be bringing back the Gingerbread Latte this holiday season. Check out some of the reactions below.