Krispy Kreme is getting into the spirit of the season with it’s holiday doughnut collection, which includes some old favorites along with some new ones. The North Pole-inspired sweets include:
- The Present- It’s an Original Glazed doughnut, filled with Original Kreme and festively decorated in green frosting with a red icing bow to look like a gift.
- The Reindeer- This adorable new addition is an Original Glazed doughnut dipped in chocolate and decorated with pretzels as antlers and a red nose.
- The Santa Belly- Making a comeback this year is this fan-favorite, which is a Chocolate Kreme filled doughnut dressed up in red like old St. Nick himself, well his belly anyway.
- White Glazed with Sprinkles- It’s an Original Glazed doughnut dipped in white icing and topped with holiday sprinkles.
And if that’s not enough of a sugar rush for you, participating Krispy Kreme locations are also offering a Chocolate Glazed Wonderland collection this weekend. It includes these four special-edition chocolate varieties, only available December 6th through 8th:
- Chocolate Glazed Doughnut- An Original Glazed doughnut covered in chocolate glaze.
- Chocolate Glazed Filled with Original Kreme- Inspired by the snowy North Pole, this Chocolate Glazed doughnut is filled with Original Kreme and dusted with powdered sugar.
- Chocolate Glazed Original Filled with Cake Batter- A Chocolate Glazed doughnut filled with chocolate cake batter, dipped in chocolate icing and topped with confetti sprinkles.
- Chocolate Glazed Original Filled with Double Chocolate:A Chocolate Glazed doughnut filled with Chocolate Kreme, and decorated with red and green holiday icing.