Are you ready for the holiday season? Well, Dunkin thinks you are because they just announced their new holiday cups, along with their holiday menu, and they’ll be here in a matter of days.
Dunkin’ just shared an early reveal of what customers can expect from their holiday menu, including their annual holiday cups, which will feature a brand new holiday word. This year’s cups (and donut boxes), will highlight the word “Cheersin’,” a combination of cheers and Dunkin’ which they say represents the “coming together in both celebration and appreciation.”
As for the holiday menu, it will include:
- Signature Peppermint Mocha Latte- peppermint mocha flavor topped with whipped cream, mocha drizzle, and hot chocolate powder.
- Signature Gingerbread Latte -the taste of gingerbread flavor topped with whipped cream, caramel drizzle, and cinnamon sugar.
- (Peppermint Mocha and Gingerbread flavors can be added to any hot or iced drink.)
- Chai Oatmilk Latte- a sweetened chai tea blend featuring a mix of spices, including cinnamon, cardamom, and nutmeg, combined with the rich and creamy taste of oatmilk.
- Sourdough Breakfast Sandwich - featuring Cherrywood smoked bacon, two fried eggs, and aged Wisconsin white cheddar cheese on tasty new sourdough toast.
All of these delicious additions, plus the new holiday cups, will be in stores starting November 4th. Check out the cups below.
Source: Yahoo Finance
PHOTO: Getty Images