We are constantly hearing that America is in the middle of the “Great Resignation,” with millions of workers quitting their job each month. But is this true all across the country? Well, there are certainly some states where folks are leaving gigs more than others and now a new report reveals which states have it the worst.
- WalletHub has just come out with their list of the States with the Highest Resignation Rates.
- They judged all 50 states and the District of Columbia based on how frequently people are leaving their jobs.
- They looked at resignation rates for both the last month, and the last 12 months.
- Topping the list as the state with the highest resignation rates is Alaska, where 3.9% of residents left their job in the last month, and 4.15% resigned within the last 12 months.
Top Ten States with the Highest Resignation Rates
(click here to see the complete list)
- South Carolina
- North Carolina
- As for the state with the lowest resignation rates, that would be New York, where only 1.7% of workers resigned in the last month, and 1.95% resigned in the past year.