The Halloween-themed Monster Menu from Chuck E. Cheese is returning for 2022. It’ll run through October 31st and here’s what you can expect to see:
- Pumpkin Pepperoni Pizza – This one is a favorite of fans served in a pumpkin shape with a smiley pepperoni face,
- Creepy Cupcake – A jumbo-sized vanilla cupcake filled and topped with a vanilla whipped frosting, sweet green slime, a monster face made from candy and a Halloween pick.
- Slime Cookie – A giant cookie served warm with white icing, sweet green slime, candy monster face and a Halloween pick.
- Dippin’ Dots Eye Scream – Cookies and Cream Dippin’ Dots topped off with chocolate syrup, a dollop of slime, three gummy worms and a scary candy eye.
There are also exclusive bundle deals that include an in-store upgrade and a package for celebrations at home available online or in the Chuck E. Cheese mobile app.
- Combo #5 – Two large one topping pizzas (Pumpkin Pepperoni Pizza), Slime Cookie, six soft drinks and a $1 cookie upgrade with a starting price of $52.69. This combo is available in-store only and prices may vary.
- Boo-tacular Family Pack – Two large, one-topping pizzas (Pumpkin Pepperoni Pizza), Slime Cookie, goody bag and Boo-tacular activity sheet. This combo is available for carryout or delivery only and prices start at $34.99, but may vary.
Free delivery is included with any $20 minimum purchase when ordered direct at chuckecheese.com and using the promo code “BOO” and an activity sheet is included.
Source: Chew boom