Dog Almost Dies After Owner Colors Her Purple With Human Hair Dye

A little dog was left fighting for her life after her owner used human hair dye to dye her purple.

Violet was brought to an animal rescue center in Florida and is still recovering three months later.

The Maltese mix suffered severe chemical burns because of the dye, and was nearly blinded.

In a post on Facebook by Pinellas County Animal Services, workers describe Violet’s traumatic experience as ‘a tale of caution, extreme pain, incredible strength and love’. You can read it here.

 
 
Lori

Lori

Listen to Lori on Shenandoah Country Q102 Weekdays from 10am-3pm on our iHeartRadio App! Read more

title

Content Goes Here