Since emoji's are practically taking over traditional methods of communication, it's great to know when more emoji's are being considered and released. Presenting this years Emoji Nominees...
1. Smiley face with superhero cape.
2. The poop but with a SAD FACE.
3. Animals including a kangaroo, llama, peacock, hippo, and lobster.
4. Foods like a mango, sliced bagel, and cupcake.
5. A skateboard.
6. A brick wall.
7. A teddy bear.
8. And a roll of toilet paper.
The Unicode Consortium is the group that regulates emojis and picks what will make the official set . . . that then goes out to Apple, Google, Twitter, and the rest to add to your phone. And they just announced their final candidates for next year. Which emoji do you think we're missing?