It's the biggest shopping weekend of the year, and it continues online today for Cyber Monday. Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, and our friends at 23andMe are giving you the deals of the year! Don't forget to shop locally and at your small businesses too!
Check out some of the best Cyber Monday deals below!
- Amazon - Amazon Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote for $24.99 (save $15) - product link - This matches the lowest price ever for this bundle which occurred on Black Friday.
- Best Buy - Save $300 or $350 on Galaxy Note 8, Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus when you buy and activate with a monthly installment plan for select plans - product link - I say “or” because Best Buy keeps changing this deal. Both Cyber Monday and Black Friday ads said $300, but the Best Buy website states $350. Even at $300 this is a Star Buy because rivals are only offering a similar amount in vouchers. Note: right now the deal is limited to Verizon but may well open up to other carriers on Cyber Monday.
- Samsung.com - Save up to $400 with an eligible smartphone trade-in when you buy a Galaxy S8 or Galaxy Note 8 - product link - This was the best Black Friday 2017 trade-in offer and it remains so for Cyber Monday continuing Samsung.com’s superb holiday sales discounts.
- Target - 15% off sitewide beginning early morning November 27th - shop link - The top Cyber Monday 2017 deal of the year because this is site wide and electronics are included. Note you do not need to apply any coupon code to get this offer.
- Walmart - Google Home Mini + $25 Shopping Offer for $29 (save $20) - product link - This was easily the best Black Friday sale on the Google Home Mini. With the deal coming back for Cyber Monday 2017, it has to be a Star Buy..
- Best Buy - Sharp 43-inch Class LED 2160p Smart 4K Ultra HD TV Roku TV for $299.99 (save $130) - product link - Not be the cheapest 43-inch 4K TV, but the quality is much higher than most other models in this price range.
- Kohl’s - Google Home for $79.99 (save $50) - product link - Other stores had this deal with an included gift card on Black Friday, but there seems to be less offers for Cyber Monday. Either way, this is a nice deal. Unfortunately, no Kohl’s coupons apply to this offer.
- Target - Samsung 50MU6300 Smart UHD TV for $479.99 (save $370) - product link - A well reviewed TV with a very solid discount.
- Walmart - Microsoft Xbox One S for $189 (save $90) - product link- This is Walmart’s Black Friday 2017 pricing but it is a sought after item and expect additional stock for Cyber Monday.
- Walmart - Samsung 58-inch 4K Smart LED HDTV for $598 (save $200) - product link - This is the same price Walmart had on Black Friday and I expect the model to once again be the UN58MU6070. Solid deal.