Is it your first time cooking a turkey this year? Maybe you're trying a different cooking method and need some answers. Whatever it may be, Butterball has a turkey hotline that you can call or text with any of your turkey-cooking questions.
The number is 1-800-BUTTERBALL (1-800-288-8372).
No question is too bizarre or stupid, they've heard it all! Here are some of the questions they've been asked in the past:
- "How do I roast my turkey so it gets golden brown tan lines – in the shape of a turkey bikini?"
- "How do you carve a turkey when all of its bones have been broken?"
- "My turkey thawed on my lap … can I eat it?"
- "I carved my turkey with a chainsaw … is the chain grease going to affect my turkey?"
- "Why does my turkey have no breast meat?"
- "It’s my first Thanksgiving and I have a tiny apartment-sized oven … how much will my turkey expand when cooking?"
- "How do I get my turkey to stop suds-ing? Is a soapy turkey recoverable?"
- "How do I baste a pre-basted turkey?"
The best part? A turkey professional answered each one of these questions!