Who doesn't want to throw a wedding to remember?
It's not just a big day for the happy couple, but the guests as well.
If you're looking for a wedding playlist to put together, here's a list of what people across the US are adding to their wedding playlists!
1. "Thinking Out Loud" by Ed Sheeran
2. "Marry You" by Bruno Mars
3. "All of Me" by John Legend
4. "Uptown Funk" by Mark Ronson, ft. Bruno Mars
5. "I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)" by Whitney Houston
6. Don't Stop Believin' by Journey
7. "Crazy in Love" by Beyoncé, ft. Jay-Z
8. " A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri
9. " I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz
10. "Hey Ya!" by OutKast
For the most popular wedding songs played in each state, click here!