The video below is from Quicksburg Rd. in Mt. Jackson earlier today. The Flood Warning has been extended into tomorrow morning.
From The National Weather Service:
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in
North Fork Shenandoah near Strasburg affecting Shenandoah and Warren
Shenandoah River at Millville affecting Clarke...Warren and
Rappahannock River at Remington affecting Culpeper and Fauquier
Rappahannock River above Fredericksburg affecting City of
Fredercksbrg...Spotsylvania and Stafford Counties
Rappahannock River at Fredericksburg affecting City of Fredercksbrg
and Stafford Counties
Rapidan River Near Culpeper affecting Culpeper...Orange and
Never attempt to drive through a flooded roadway...this is how most
flood deaths result.
Stay tuned to developments by listening to NOAA Weather radio...
television or radio stations...or visit our website at weather.gov.
You can also find us on Facebook by searching U.S. National Weather
Service Baltimore Washington.
Flood Warning extended until Saturday morning...
The Flood Warning continues for
The North Fork Shenandoah near Strasburg.
* From overnight tonight until Saturday morning.
* At 8 PM Friday the stage was 8.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by overnight tonight and crest
near 17.5 feet by overnight tonight. The river will fall below
flood stage by overnight tonight.
* Impact...At 17.0 feet...Significant flooding of fields is
occurring. The Strasburg River Walk is flooded.
* Flood history...This crest compares to a previous crest of 18.3 feet
on Apr 17 2011.