Concerns about salmonella and listeria have prompted this recall.
Recalled salads include:
- Walmart's Marketside Fiesta Salad with Steak
- 7-Eleven Bistro Southwest Style Salad with Bacon
- Trader Joe's Mexicali-Inspired Salad with Chili Seasoned Chicken
- Mary's Harvest Southwest Chicken Wrap with Rib Meat
- 365 by Whole Foods Market BBQ-Style Chopped Salad with Chicken
- 365 by Whole Foods Market Chicken Fajita Salad
- GH Foods CA's Santa Fe-Style Salad with Chicken and BBQ-Style Salad Kit with White Chicken
The recalled salads were all produced earlier in October.
Click HERE for more on this story.