Artificial Or Real
- If you are a person who likes real trees you probably like the outdoors. You enjoy creating an ambience that invokes smell as well as sight. Real tree people think that the experience of searching out the Christmas tree, chopping it down and dragging it back to the old homestead is all part of the fun.
- If you like artificial trees, you like an investment that lasts. You want something pretty, but don't want to make a lot of fuss. Artificial tree owners can also be perfectionists. They don't like to deal with gaps in the branches or dropping needles of a real tree.
White Lights Or Multicolored Lights
- If you have white lights on your tree, you think of each light as a tiny star. White light people like simplicity. White lights convey the serenity of an "Oh, Holy Night."
- Conversely, multicolored lights say, "Rocking Around the Christmas Tree." People who like multicolored lights are party people. They like the festive feeling of multicolored lights because it reminds them of a disco or Las Vegas. To them, the holidays are one big party and everyone is invited. And it wouldn't be too far out of the realm of possibility that when the holiday party rolls around, they might even don a strand of multicolored lights as if it were gay apparel.
Angel or Star
- Angel people believe in a higher power guiding their lives and directing their path. Angel people might have, at some point, imagined what it would have been like to be in that choir of angels, as told of old, who sang to shepherds guarding their flocks by night that a babe was born in Bethlehem.
- Star people are the hopefuls, they hope for a better, brighter tomorrow. They are sign seekers. They lead their lives by sometimes imperceptible directional arrows. Star people will follow that little nudge inside of them that says, "Take cookies to your neighbor (peanut butter cookies with the chocolate kisses on top)," or "slip $20 into the bell ringer's red bucket."