A North Carolina family tried keeping it simple for dinner last week and decided to throw a frozen pizza in the oven. They ended up getting a bit more than frozen pizza for dinner.
The family noticed that just after they put their dinner in the oven, it started to smoke really bad. When they opened the oven door they noticed it wasn't the pizza smoking but rather a snake that had somehow gotten in there.
They ended up throwing out the food and called an exterminator to see if any other serpents might be crawling around the house.