Parents Sue Dentist That Set Their Kid’s Mouth On Fire

It’s a safe bet one girl will never go to the dentist again.

A five-year-old’s parents are filing suit against a Las Vegas dentist who they say set their daughter's mouth on fire. The lawsuit claims Deep Karan Dhillon was operating on the child last year with a diamond bur tool, which caused a throat pack in the girl's mouth to spark and ignite.

She was brought to an area hospital for treatment over four days. Her parents say their daughter suffered burns to her epiglottis, throat, tongue, mouth, lips and surrounding areas. They are seeking more than 15-thousand dollars in damages. Dhillon had no previous disciplinary action against him.

Source:Fox News

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content