It’s summertime and Aldi is rolling out five new frozen treats to help everyone beat the heat. The new products range from ice creams, sorbets and Italian ices. Here’s what to expect:
- FatBoy Caramel Praline Ice Cream Cones – These showed up in stores yesterday, June 1 and are ready to be filled with your favorite ice cream or frozen dessert.
- Sundae Shoppe Italian Ice – also released yesterday, these come in cherry and lemon flavors.
- FatBoy Orange Cream Freeze Pops – These are basically an orange creamsicle similar to what you would find on your local ice cream truck and are being released on June 8th.
- Barq’s Root Beer Squeezie – Look for these on June 15th. They are “Frozen Root Beer & Vanilla Ice Cream Floats” in a squeezie tube.
- Sundae Sherbet Quarts Shoppe – You’ll need to wait until June 29th to get your hands on these sherbets, just in time for July 4th
Source: Guilty Eats