A woman bravely took to Reddit’s “AITA” to ask if she was wrong for refusing to give her husband their Wifi password. She said she feels it’s a privilege and he’s not carrying the weight. It started when he told her he got fired from his job.
- Three months later he hadn’t found a job and was on his phone all the time
- She ran into her hubby’s boss and asked about the firing.
- The boss said he quit because he was sick and tired of retail
- She confronted him and he admitted it
- Then he said he wanted to go back to school but never made a plan about paying for it
- Hubby told wife to start a fund to pay for his school…she LOST IT!
- She cut off the Wifi
- He’s been trying to get the password, but not a job, ever since
Commenters mostly agreed that the wife should reevaluate her marriage situation if he’s looking for a free ride.
Source: The Sun