A new poll shows most people would keep it hush-hush if they won the lottery.
Not even family would know. A survey by Play Pennsylvania looked at all things lottery and found only one-percent of players do so daily. What happens if they win a big money lottery?
- 10% would quit their job on the spot
- Some would wait six months then quit
- 88% would donate money to charity or relatives in need
- 2% would leave their partner
- 83% would keep their winnings secret
The top five things they’d spend the money on are:
- Travel the world
- Pay off debt
- Become an “artist”
- Write a book
- Play video games full-time
Source: Study Finds