Everyone has brands and businesses that they’re loyal to, whether it’s because we like their products and services better or because we like what they stand for. Some companies have a solid reputation in the industry and a new report tells us which ones those are. “Fortune” magazine’s 25th annual list of the World’s Most Admired Companies is out, with some returning favorites topping the list.
- To come up with the ranking, “Fortune” surveys more than 37-hundred corporate executives, directors and analysts
- For 2023, the Most Admired company is Apple, which has come in first for 16 years in a row.
- Amazon and Microsoft are next, just like last year.
- Costco has received its best-ever ranking, number seven.
- And Netflix fell from number nine to number 29, as they face fierce competition in streaming.
Fortune's Top Ten Most Admired Companies
(click here for the complete Top 50)
- Berkshire Hathaway
- JPMorgan Chase
- Walt Disney
- Costco Wholesale
- American Express