With so many deals to be found for Amazon Prime Day, knowing what to shop for can be overwhelming. But Oprah is here to help. Every holiday season, the mogul shares her Favorite Things list and during the sale event, you can score some of her top fashion and beauty picks for a discount.
These are some of Oprah’s Favorite Things you can save on during Prime Day:
- Dock and Bay Reusable Makeup Pads Three-Pack $7 (Originally $20) - Swap your disposable wipes for these eco-friendly reusable pads to clean your face that can be washed in the machine or by hand.
- Maya J Bracelet Hair Ties $12 (Originally $18) - This trio of black hair ties features metal accents, so they’ll look good on your wrist or in your hair.
- Benevolence LA Velvet Travel Jewelry Organizer $16 (Originally $25) - This navy blue jewelry case has several compartments, a built-in mirror and makes a perfect gift.
- Mali+Lili Josie Triple-Zip Crossbody Bag $35 (Originally $48) - It’s a vegan leather bag that was on Oprah’s Favorite Things list in 2020 and it has three zippered compartments and comes in 27 different colors.
- TRVL Design Luxe Train Cosmetic Case $67 (Originally $84) - This luxe train makeup bag is made of pink vegan leather, has a gold interior and gold hardware, plus, it comes with a removable eco-friendly clear pouch and a gold drawstring dust bag.
- Poppy and Pout 100 Percent Natural Lip Tints $70 (Originally $90) - A cruelty-free set of six lip tints made of beeswax, vitamin E and coconut oil that come in sustainable cardboard tubes inside a gold, recyclable box.
- Rivet Utility Maven French Terry Jumpsuit $100 (Originally $295) - Oprah called jumpsuits her “living, working, traveling uniform,” and she says she owns more styles from Rivet Utility than any other brand. This one-and-done outfit is made of a cotton blend and is now 66% off its original price.
- Janis by Janis Savitt Baroque Shell Pearl Drop Earrings $112 with coupon (Originally $132) - These sterling silver huggie hoop earrings were designed by Janis Savitt for Oprah’s Favorite Things list.
Source: In Style