You still have a few weeks to shop for Father’s Day, which is coming up on June 18th. But if you’re stumped about what to get for the dads in your life, Goop has some ideas … but they’re going to cost you.
Gwyneth Paltrow’s company is known for some interesting products, including that infamous “This Smells Like My Vagina” candle. Their Father’s Day gift guide has just come out and it includes everything from skincare to slippers to a Rolex to a trip to the Arctic Circle that costs $64-thousand per person. Here are some of the presents Goop thinks you should buy this Father’s Day.
- A striped Gucci skateboard - $1,950. Sure, it’s nearly $2-thousand, but it features the Gucci logo on the bearings and wheels, plus it comes with a matching carry bag.
- A beach blanket - $890. Why would Dad use a towel when he could use this striped beach blanket that’s handmade in Italy and has a water-resistant coating.
- GOOPGENES All-in-One Nourishing Face Cream - $98. One of the more reasonably priced options, it’s ideal for the father who’s into skincare.
- Gardiner's Bay Pickleball Paddle - $85. What sporty dad wouldn’t love a designer paddle to play pickleball with?
- Kitchen on the Edge of the World - from $64-thousand per person. This trip to the Arctic Circle includes a four-night stay at the Holmen Lofoten in Norway, and a unique dining experience known as the Kitchen on the Edge of the World.
- Dome Outdoor Oven - $2,149. This wood-fired oven is perfect for cooking pizza and salmon, plus it’s bound to be fancier than his current BBQ.
- Rolex Men's Oyster Perpetual 41mm Model 124300 Green Index Dial - $11,395. If you’re looking for a watch for Father’s Day, this stainless steel one with a hunter green face comes highly recommended.
- The guide also includes a weekend in the Utah mountains, sunglasses, a $5-thousand leather backpack, a Louis Vuitton hammock they don’t even include the price for, and a hands-free prostate stimulator, because who wouldn’t want to give that to their dad?