When you head to the drugstore for health items, how do you know you’re buying the best product out there? Well, you could do a lot of research, or you could just check out “U.S. News & World Report’s” just-released list of the 2019 Top Recommended Health Products.
The list, made in conjunction with “Pharmacy Times,” was compiled based on recommendations of thousands of pharmacists for nearly 800 over-the-counter brands across 135 product categories.
This year's top products include:
- Sun Burn Relief: Solarcaine
- Sunscreen: Neutrogenia
- Headache: Advil
- Antihistamines (Oral): Zyrtec
- Cough Suppressant: Delsym
- Insect Bite and Sting Management: After Bite
- Bandages, Covers and Gauze: Band-Aid
- Topical Antibiotics/Antiseptics: Neosporin
- Flu: DayQuil Cold & Flu
- Antacids: TUMS
- Children's Allergy: Children's Claritin
- Children's Cough: Children's Delsym
- Children's Analgesic: Children's Tylenol
- Children's Sore Throat: Chloraseptic Kids Sore Throat Spray
- Children's Cough/Cold Combination: Children's Dimetapp
Click herefor the complete list.
Source:U.S. News & World Report