Actress Alexis Bledel, best known for her role as Rory Gilmore in the “Gilmore Girls” series, tops McAfee's 2019 list of most dangerous celebrities to search for online.
McAfee reached the conclusion by researching which famous individuals generate the riskiest results that could potentially expose their fans to malicious websites and viruses. Known for her "good girl" role on the network show, it may come as a surprise that Alexis Bledel was found to be the most dangerous celebrity by McAfee.
She’s not alone, of course – in fact, six of the top ten most dangerous stars to search for online identified by McAfee, are women. The rest of the top ten are:
- “Late Late Night” talk show host James Corden
- “Game Of Thrones” star Sophie Turner
- Actress/singer Anna Kendrick
- Academy Award-winning actress Lupita Nyong'o
- Late night funnyman Jimmy Fallon
- Martial arts star Jackie Chan
- Rapper Lil Wayne
- Rapper Nicki Minaj
- Actress (known for her role as Marvel's first LGBTQ superhero) Tessa Thompson
- Of note? This year, reality TV stars ranked low on the list. Kristin Cavallari and Kourtney Kardashian, who made last year’s top 10, have now dropped to numbers 214 and 222, respectively.
- Read more about the study–as well as you can protect yourself –HERE.