We recently told you about America’s favorite Thanksgiving foods, and now it’s time to talk about the ones that people can’t stand. Travel site The Vacationer just released their annual Thanksgiving poll, which asks Americans to share the traditional Turkey Day staples they really don’t like.
- According to the survey of just over a thousand (1,013) U.S. adults, cranberry sauce holds on to its first place spot as the most disliked Thanksgiving food for the third year in a row.
- Almost a third (31%) of respondents aren’t fans of the classic side dish, whether it’s jellied and canned or homemade.
- Surprisingly, the most iconic Thanksgiving food of all - the turkey - is the fourth-most hated.
The Most Disliked Traditional Thanksgiving Foods
- Cranberry Sauce — 31.49%
- Sweet Potatoes or Yams — 29.22%
- Green Bean Casserole — 28.04%
- Turkey — 27.74%
- Stuffing/Dressing — 26.75%
- Ham — 25.57%
- Coleslaw — 25.57%
- Pumpkin Pie — 24.28%
- Mashed Potatoes — 18.66%
- Macaroni and Cheese — 17.47%
- Carrots — 16.98%
- Apple Pie — 16.29%
- Corn — 15.50%
- None of these. I like them all — 13.82%
Read the article at The Vacationer