We love scoring a good deal as much as the next girl, but there’s no sale in the world that could make us want to stand in line and battle it out with other bleary-eyed shoppers on Black Friday. Thankfully, there are plenty of other ways to save in November without having to get up at the crack of dawn the day after Thanksgiving to go shopping. Here are a few things that always go on sale in November.
- Halloween costumes and decorations - Once the candy is all passed out and the trick-or-treaters come down from their sugar highs, you can find all that Halloween gear marked way down. You can save as much as 60% off that inflatable ghost or Elsa costume, you just have to remember where you stored it next October.
- Cars - If you’re willing to drive last year’s model, this is the time of year to find a car at the right price. The 2018 models are out, so dealers are willing to make deals on the older new cars.
- Baking supplies - Save on all your holiday baking needs, like sugar, flour, and chocolate chips this time of year. WIth Thanksgiving just a few weeks away, grocery stores know you’ll need ingredients for pies and cookies so they mark them down in November.
- Kitchen supplies - Now’s the time to get a discount on that Kitchen Aid mixer you’ve been eyeing all year.
- Cashmere sweaters - November isn’t the best time of the year to save on sweaters, you’ll have to wait for January for that. But stores offer deals like “buy one, get one half off” on sweaters ahead of Black Friday.
- TVs - Retailers are trying to clear inventory to make room for next year’s models, so you can find TVs discounted big time in November, even before Black Friday.